Accessibility Statement for NewZapp Communications
Measures to support accessibility
DestiNet Ltd T/A NewZapp Communications takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of NewZapp Communications:
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. NewZapp Communications is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of NewZapp Communications. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on NewZapp Communications:
- Phone: +44 1392 447200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: Bradley House, 7 Park Five Business Centre, Harrier Way, Exeter, EX2 7HU
- Postal Address: Bradley House, 7 Park Five Business Centre, Harrier Way, Exeter, EX2 7HU
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
NewZapp Communications is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS)
NewZapp Communications is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- screen resolutions less than 1280 x 1024
Accessibility of NewZapp Communications relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of NewZapp Communications , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for NewZapp Communications:
- Content created by users: Content may not always be optimally responsive or accessible because We cannot ensure all accessibility tools within the system are used by users. We provide regular training and account reviews with users to address best practice. Please contact via the reply to email address if you encounter an issue.
- Images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure all accessibility tools within the system are used by users. We provide regular training and account reviews with users to address best practice. Please contact via the reply to email address if you encounter an issue.
- Drag and drop functionality: Screen readers have no way of understanding drag and drop dialogs because Lack of 3rd party technology support. Providing where possible alternatives to drag and drop that sit alongside. use screen reader compatible buttons for dialogs.
DestiNet Ltd T/A NewZapp Communications assessed the accessibility of NewZapp Communications by the following approaches: